Apr 19, 2012

window side journey

i dont know why...
this journey makes me cry..
im strugling in a crowd..
every one trying hard....
but ,i feel empty in a gang of college guyzz...
im burning in that crowd..
coz..all are looking freek..
and all are teenage boyzzz..
but,ma mind remind me..that
girl is mine..
she is get confused,,,,something
whispered in a loud..
i truely tried,,
im ordinary in that crowd...
the whistle heard loud...
im nearing place to where i paid..
i crossed the lonely road..
some signals i forgeted..
she s the reason..im dancing on that road..
besides me she s looking cute..
now i get confused why she followed me..
she started words..
i have problem in that part..
restless speach thats the beauty of her..
im so tired coz..im reason for that all
i wondered about me..
how i impressed her...
still i wondered im a dreamer ..
about the past,,ma past..her past

No comments:

Post a Comment